For Popcorn Lovers...

Don't you just love it when you stumble on something unexpectedly and it works great!

I had a Presto popcorn popper for the microwave. I'd had it for years and it looked pretty sad. Well ...I saw this cute little red popcorn popper for the microwave in Walmart, just a little rubber and plastic thing and I liked it because it's small and it's cute.

Well ...it pops the popcorn, but leaves a lot of kernels. No big deal, the next day I'll pop the unpopped kernels. Been doing that for awhile now.

So ...today I opened up a cupboard way up high, one I don't get into very often, and I saw the Presto Power Cups I used to use in the old popper. Hmmm .....I wonder how that would work in the new little red popcorn popper. So ...I tried it. Oh -- My -- Goodness -- what a huge discovery! Almost ALL the kernels popped!!!!

So ...for those of you who would never pop popcorn in those microwave bags with all the lists of ingredients on the bag ....for those who pop real popcorn with real butter ....if you pop it in the microwave - try putting in a Presto Power Cup first. You won't believe the difference. They're re-usable too.

Presto Power Cups come in small packages of 8. They're just pieces of thin cardboard made especially for the microwave. You'll find them near the Presto popcorn poppers at Walmart. Give them a try.



No comments: