Promise Of The Rapture


January 7

One morning years ago I was having my prayer time and was prompted to ask the Lord for a Scripture that would be mine for all of my life. That day, he gave to me Revelation 3, the letter to the church of Philadelphia. At the time, I had no idea what was meant in that passage. I did not know that it is the church of Philadelphia that will be taken in the Rapture. I wouldn't know this for years to come, so I just kept that passage in my heart and moved on.

But now it's been brought back to my remembrance, as we see the New World Order taking over the world. In that letter in Revelation 3 - is the promise to be kept OUT OF the Tribulation.

"Because you have kept the Word of my patience,
I also will keep you out of the hour of trial
which shall come upon the whole world,
to test those who dwell on the earth."
Revelation 3:10

I have worried about the mark, the vaccine that the New World order intends to force on us. Yes I know, it isn't (yet) the Mark of the Beast - but it does alter your DNA. As I've worried about it, this Scripture has been brought back to my remembrance. He promised us to be kept OUT OF that time.

Then this morning, the day after that promise was brought back to my mind, my Scripture reading was in Luke 9. I was stopped at this verse:

"But I tell you of a truth,
there be some standing here,
which shall not taste of death,
till they see the Kingdom of God."

I know he was meaning Peter, James, and John. But after the promise in the letter to the church of Philadelpia from yesterday which promises that at the Rapture many will not see death, I saw this passage of today in Luke 9 in a whole new light. Many believers will not see death till we see the Kingdom of God. So what happened after he said some will not see death? ....He took them up upon a mountain.

What encouragement!

No comments: