Facebook Troubles


Wednesday March 13, 2019

Last night as I was doing my evening posting on Facebook, suddenly when I clicked "Share" .....nothing happened. I tried it again ...nothing. I logged out and came back in ...nothing. I found that I was able to post in a group, so I posted a notice saying that I'm not able to post on my timeline and directed it from the group to my timeline where the notice did post.

That was yesterday. This morning when I tried to log in, I got a notice that Facebook was down for "maintenance," and to try again "in a few minutes."  That was hours ago. I just tried again, and I got "page not found."

I don't know if any of my Facebook friends take a look at my blog from time to time, but I'm posting this for anyone who might be wondering what on earth is going on. What's going on is that it appears that my Facebook account no longer exists. If anyone from my Facebook friends list sees this, would you please post a notice that it looks like my Facebook account has been taken down.
Thanks.

No comments: