I May Be Done With Facebook


I came onto Facebook this morning and this is what I found:


In the minutes since then, they have multiplied this many times. My inbox is full of these.

This has been going on for several days now. And I have no recourse. There's no one you can make contact with, there's no way to resolve this. On each notification there is a place to ask for a "review," and I've done that, but it goes nowhere.

They have effectively destroyed my Facebook presence. The only thing I can do now is try to develop a following on my blog. I have several sites, all on different topics, listed on my "About" page. Here's the link to that:

https://pages-pmaillet.blogspot.com/p/about.html

I thank anyone who will share this. It's been a terrible week, this Facebook attack happening daily and multiple times a day. Thank you for anyone who cares. I'm pretty bereft right now.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm here Paula!! I'm praying for you and everyone who is being attacked right now. This is Michelle Sayles, btw..