They're Doing It To Many


It's been a tough past few days. Facebook has come against me like never before, taking down post after post after post. But as I shared all this with my Facebook friends, I began to notice a pattern in the comments they left. This is happening across the board to other believers as well. Here are a few of the comments people have left on my Facebook posts:

from Michael
Today I posted a time-lapse video of plants springing out of the ground and blooming accompanied by a Bible verse. Facebook called it SPAM too and took it down. They have been messing with me more and more as well for absolutely no reason other than that they obviously don't like my religion and politics. This is probably just the tip of the iceberg of how much they are limiting conservative voices, especially in light of the coming election.

from Brenda
Been seeing this a lot lately with my own page.

from Michael
Today I have had two other posts in which I dared question the government's PC overreach on this coronavirus taken down by Facebook as hate speech.

from Zoraida
Join the club, they do it quite often to me too

from Jennifer
They just did that with three of my posts! All I did was share news articles!

from Sherillyn
They just took down my comment about the Dallas Mayor and an article link.

from George
same thing happened to me earlier

from Annetta
It’s happening w everyone! Mine were from last week!

from Shadley
I shared a post written by TX friend, and it had a link verifying the info. FB told me it went against community standards. I objected. Then U went to this friend's page to report in it, and, lo and behold, the original was still on his page. On my FB it goes against community standards, but on his page it is okay. DUH!

from Sallly
I got a thing yesterday removing one of mine!! sigh...

from Elisabeth Ann
That's insane. well just think I was banned a couple weeks ago for no reason. Now I can no longer post in any of the groups ever !!! They have communists working here ! They hate Christians

from Elaine
I tried to post a Christian Happy Birthday card for Sharon D and FB did the same thing to me. The card was beautiful and nothing wrong with it.

from Lynn
They block mine frequently - keep trying

from June
 I got told that about some of the post I've been posting, they said its against their standards.

from Susan
I thought I was the only one. I had saved many Christian images and and uplifting Christian messages and they are gone

from Cindy
I have a Bible and Prophecy page, and FB has taken the readership down to almost nothing. They don't like anyone posting about the coronavirus no matter what it is, and they don't like anyone saying anything negative about the Democrat politicians.

from Jaime
They took down my post of handsy Joe video the pervert.

from Patricia
They took down my Prophecy post

from Connie
Yes mine was removed it was a meme about dogs. Not offensive at all unless there is some super sensitive dog lover working there with no sense of humor.

------------------------

* * *  I also lost my two Twitter accounts. Over 8,000 followers. First they shadow-banned me for awhile, and then they totally stopped all my posts. No more Twitter account.

Here is a place you can report it:

https://onlinecensorship.org/

No comments: